• Supervision and Monitoring.
• Family Counseling and Support.
• Arts and crafts.
• Musical entertainment and sing-a-longs.
• Mental stimulation games such as bingo.
• Stretching or other gentle exercise.
• Discussion groups (books, films, current events).
• Holiday and birthday celebrations.
• Local outings.
• Computer Classes.
Benefits for our participants:
• A safe, secure environment in which to spend the day.
• Enjoyable and educational activities.
• Improvement in mental and physical health.
• Enhanced or maintained level of independence.
• Socialization and peer support.
• Nutritious meals and snacks.